Many future problems could be eliminated before an actual deviation occurs.
At the end of the class participants will be able to:
- Know the difference between potential problem verses an current problem
- Ask the right questions to look for areas of risk or weakness
- Apply an analysis that will find ways to prevent problems from happening
- Have a contingent action plan in place in case a problem actually occurs.
- Use this process anytime risks are acknowledged
- Make plans to mitigate the potential problem to decrease the likely hood the problem will happen.
- Have a backup plan ready to decrease the severity if a problem still occurs.
If you’re ready to get started, just Contact Us